Sunday, August 13, 2017

Review: Crash and Burn

Crash and Burn Crash and Burn by Rachel Lacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Stranded series by Rachel Lacey. In this book you have pure adrenaline running to keep two humanitarian's alive as they try to survive a plane crash and forest fire. Isa and Nate are complete opposites yet drawn to each other for many reasons in which neither one of them are able to explain. I felt that Isa and Nate were left with no choice but to fall for one another with the excruciating paths they had to take in order to survive the horrid journey they had been placed in. They learnt so much from one another in less that a weeks time. It was no wonder that they ended up together. The chemistry and their survival depended upon them working together as one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!