Friday, August 25, 2017

Review: Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12)

Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12) Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12) by Joss Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored my visit to the A-list family of the Marshals. Considering I have already read Convenient Cinderella Bride I had been introduced to several of the characters but getting a closer glimpse into their lives was absolutely wonderful.  I am looking forward to learning more about the sexy new drama filled mini series that is sure to keep us all entertained. The fixer sure has a lot more up his sleeve I am sure. I hope to get to learn more about this other business him and Mr. Marshall owned.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!