Sunday, August 13, 2017

Review: Those Texas Nights

Those Texas Nights Those Texas Nights by Delores Fossen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can't seem to help myself every time I see a Fossen book I have to pick it up. This one is no exception. I have came to like her HQN line better than her intrigue series and that is saying a lot. Sophie and Clay were no exception they are a couple that is made for each other, yet try fighting it because of family and community circumstances as well as a few skeletons they both have in the closet. You know that book that you want to get to the end so you can see everyone finally happy for the couple yet you don't want to get to the end because once you do you know the book will be over, well that is what this book is like. I can't wait to read more in this series. So far I have witnessed great sex, lustful role playing, family drama, and family loyalty. A great wonderful read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!