Sunday, February 18, 2018

Review: Their Secret Baby Bond

Their Secret Baby Bond Their Secret Baby Bond by Stephanie Dees
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Their Secret Baby Bond by Stephanie Dees is a second chance romance and allows you a glimpse into a few familiar characters if you have been following her latest series. This family is beyond amazing at the way they treat each other to way they support family and friends in the community!

Wynn and Latham have history but Wynns dreams of seeing and becoming something big in Washington always stood in the way. Till she comes home with her tail tucked between her legs. Yet she has another bomb shell that may make him not want anything to do with her.

Love, forgiveness, heartache, faith you get it all in this amazing Love Inspire novel by Stephanie Dees. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!